Monday, October 8, 2007

God save the Goddess of Downloading!

"God save the Goddess of Downloading!
God save the Goddess of Downloading!
God save the Goddess of Downloading!"


I have been trying to ask around on how to download those video clips from Youtube lately. I just can’t be spending my entire Internet quota for streaming purposes just to watch my favorite video clips daily! I gave up last two weeks. I stop watching Youtube and, as music runs through my veins, just imagine what was the impact to me? I almost went crazy living a day without watching Jac’s performance at IKON Asean with that fantastic arrangement of Gemilang by Ramli M.S and America’s Next Top Model Season 9. (Oh ya, I lurve Heather!)


But in the midst of my silence and sadness, I saw enlightenment from far. Too far to be near, and yet so near to be close. My savior, MAK TEH aka The Goddess of Downloading! This brilliant girl thought me how to download from Youtube and since yesterday nite, I have been downloading like MAD! All the greatest credits go to this girl who I once call Mak Teh. Now must change her name to The Goddess of Downloading! Kam siah a lot! You just saved a lonely soul through a deserted island where they throw all those nasty villains!

3 comments:

jim said...

lol haram sangat tuu! haha.
WHOOTS!

Anonymous said...

haha,my "best fren" taught me tat..=P

jim said...

ke manakah dia menghilang?