Tuesday, October 16, 2007

How are you going?

Since UTPians are in the midst of enjoying their mid semester break cum Hari Raya celebration, my Gtalk’s list at times only have 1 person online, Melvin. That’s all! My kepo gang members are all in dead silence. Sigh... boring! Some of my Muslim friends back there actually replied my Hari Raya wishes sms and they asked me “Apa khabar?

Me? Let me see…
2 more weeks of studies.
2 more weeks to finals.
2 more days to project presentation.
2 more months before I could land back on the land I belong.
So that makes me very….
~
~
~
~
erm... extremely....
~
~
~
~
undeniably.....
~
~
~
~
~
susah nak dinafikan....
~
~
~
~
seriously.......
~
~
~
~



CUTE! =)

6 comments:

jim said...

*smacks head.. hard*

yeah la yeah la you cute la. haha

Anonymous said...

Realllly so CUTEEEE! :P

Charlz said...

wow.. kelvo.. u lose weight izit? O_O lol~~

KELVIN said...

I seriously think I lose weight. Oh man, I am seriously cute now! LOL=) Perasan to da max!

Teo Teck Guan 张得元 said...

Juz dump one perasan person but come another one. Haiz. Really fated to b fren v perasan ppl lah......

u oso puasa there ah?? If u r at utp n u lose weight, it is understandable. Coz i oso lose weight ady. =)

Anonymous said...

guan has many perasan frens..haha...=P kelvin u look so chubi...=)