Friday, October 26, 2007

Almost there.

Ola people! Yeah I know its been a while isn’t it since I have post a decent post? I was quite busy with my stuff and now, I am almost there finally. Today is the last day of classes, and now that I realized that time flies. I submitted my group report today and its 139 pages long. This is the first time ever I have done such a long report. It cost me $15 to print my report and it took me so many sleepless nights to complete and compile it. However, I am indeed lucky and happy to have such enthusiastic members with me.



~From left: Marc, Carly, Kelvin Lee Yang and Aiman~


Next week is study week (its called SWOT week here) and I know its gonna be hard studying without my dearest friends around me. A few days ago I confessed to Mak Teh. I sincerely told her, “I love my friends and they are important to me!” Study week has always be a day to day gossip instead of intense studying. There are a few tiny rituals that I should usually oblige during the study week in order for everyone to excel in their finals.

No. 1: Fall the fall. Regardless of height and location, I need to slip down anywhere in front of a crowd. The uglier I fall, the better the result is.
No. 2: The natural enlightment. Somehow and strange enough, every study week in the library of UTP, the electricity supply will go off for a while. Strangely, under the closed carrel I used to sit, there will be light on top of it. It’s a sign from above that its gonna be a great semester ending!
No. 3: Purge the unnecessary out. Its pretty much self-explanatory. Eiu… disgusting!


I’m gonna work extra hard this time as I have no one by my side this time to fall on. Pray with me to go on this journey smoothly.


P/s: By the way, I still haven’t done any of the weird rituals yet! =)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck Kelvin! :)

jim said...

hello kelv lee yang.

lol ill give you a high five to that. =D haha. submitted a design project 2 mins before due time. =D

your journey will go very smoothly. no worries. cant believe its the end of uni days for SAP. goodness, i dont know what to feel now. been bonding too much. sigh.

good luck alright. ill see you pretty soon.

Teo Teck Guan 张得元 said...

who noe in australia, u hv to hv different ritual to excel in ur final?? All the best to u ah. =)

KELVIN said...

Thanks everyone. Gud luck to y'll too. I just can't wait no more to meet u guys. Jim, meet at Melbourne ah...=)

jim said...

yeappie! cant wait for exams to finish! =D

Anonymous said...

now oni mak teh wanna comment.=P
haha,2mr will be the day for "purge"!!!me,bear n dinesh will wait in irc till the time for us arrive.Haven ajak guan,later hv to tell him our date d.CHOI!!!!bagi free pun tak mau ler...=P
tat day irc black out d...
so now wait for u to fall down la..

good luck o!!!!

Anonymous said...

youve been tagged!

AUDREY said...

hey kelvin..

been a while since i read your blog. Bt it's still interesting as always. :-P

Looking forward too seeing you soon. All the best for finals.. We kaypoh sumore wen you are free. :-P

Charlz said...

bring back.. oh bring back..
oh bring back our kelvo to us,
to us...
bring back.. oh bring back..
oh bring back our kelvo to us~


hahahaha!!