Friday, November 16, 2007

Fingers Crossed

My finals were a rough one, seriously. There were papers that I fly through and some that I crashed six-feet-under. Anyhow, I dearly wish that I pass all my subjects. First thing first. Its about time I reply Melvin's tag. (Sorry ya e-coli for late reply).

LIST OUT THE TOP 5 PRESENTS YOU WISH FOR:
(a) A sexy Jupiter Soprano Saxophone.
(b) A webcam.
(c) A 1st class flight ticket to London.
(d) A Versace designed haute couture for my bro's wedding.
(e) A grade of all pass for my exam.

LIST OUT THE REASONS FOR YOUR CHOICES:
(a) It’s something that I have dreamt of since I started playing the saxophones. I just know somehow one day I will get it. One day...
(b) C'mon, everyone has it BUT I ain't!
(c) LOL. Kheng Fong....Where the hell is my ticket huh?
(d) Versace and me, bagai pinang dibelah seribu.
(e) Fingers crossed.

THE PERSON WHO TAGG-ED YOU IS: Melvin

5 IMPRESSIONS OF HIM/HER:
(a) Funny
(b) Patient and NEVER EVER gets mad =)
(c) Stylish
(d) A severely great artist cum designer
(e) Outgoing

MOST MEMORABLE THINGS HE/SHE HAS DONE FOR YOU:
PCS presentation Jan 2007: He was patient enough with me when I loose my screws and lost my mind in the midst of preparing for the presentation. Thanks for that dude!

MOST LOVED INVENTION (does not need to be technologically advanced):
MP3/iPod

WHAT DO YOU DESPISE THE MOST:
Hair cream. Urrhhhhh.... NEVER!

6 PEOPLE YOU WANNA TAG: Guan, Mak Teh, AIL, Dinesh (if you ever blog again), Luke and Ah Boy. You’re it.


Updates. I am done with studies now. I am so looking forward for my mum's visit to Adelaide. I just can't wait no more. I've been calling home to a few people lately. Just wanna give you all 'ku li' cause you guys did the same to me during my exam week as well. Till then, cheers people!

3 comments:

Teo Teck Guan 张得元 said...

Finally u hv finished everything. Dun think too much. Juz enjoy urself there. Haha. =)

jim said...

LOL! since when you are into fashion too?

KELVIN said...

I just found out that Jim tagged me also. So, it was Melvin Tagged Yiew De An, then Yiew De An tagged Jim, then Jim tagged Kelvin Lee Yang. Yay...siratan makanan tercapai. Akulah pemangsa.