Sunday, December 2, 2007

Lee Yang and Lee Hee




Lee Yang: Ohayou-gozaimasu!
Lee Hee : Annyeonghaseyo!
Lee Yang: No! We are at a Japanese Park now. Speak only Japanese! You know? Tokyo Drift? Geisha? I am Japan man!
Lee Hee: No! Korea rocks!
Lee Yang: Huh? You mean these rocks are from Korea?
Lee Hee: We hate Japanese!
Lee Yang: No! OK OK!!! I know how to settle it! Let’s sumo!




And we fight and fight and guess who won?



Yeah. I was at a Japanese Park yesterday – Himeji Park. We did also witnessed a couple getting married in that park. The park was breath-taking but seriously, it was not quite a right time. It was hot and sweaty and filled of flies! Eiu…



1st December, the day when the Lord Mayor of the city of Adelaide will light up the huge Christmas Tree at Victoria Square.


So after the park, we went to Victoria Square and had a nice time there. It was filled with people and kids especially who wanna meet Father Christmas! Santa Claus is coming to town (and the kids believed it!) Hahaha…. Guess who were Santa’s reindeers? Rudolf was on a medical leave yesterday, so Lee Hee and I jadi bidan terjun!



Today was a day at Carrick Hill with my mum’s schoolmate. We took a bus there instead of car as it is way more convenient to do that on a Sunday. The hill was not that hilly as I was expecting. There was an old English house on top of it (which I believe is haunted!) and lovely gardens filled with roses. Arrghh… I loved it!



I have 19 more days in Adelaide and I will make full use of it to discover this land before I go back to where I belong, Tronoh! Sigh… My fellow friends who are gonna start working tomorrow, GUD LUCK and don’t you worry, I will hunt you down at your work place! LOL!


1 comment:

accidentally-in-love said...

the tree doesnt look nice at all eh.. like d lights mcm spoil gitu..
haha u and lee look so cute wif d "horn" hahah..