Friday, November 30, 2007

Midnight Prayers...Finally Answered

No no no… Its not my next album! I’ve been busy like a busy bee lately. My mum came over to Adelaide last week and we had fun touring around the whole city and suburbs area. She also managed to meet her old schoolmate who married with an ang mo. This is their first meeting after over 20 years!

However during her stay at Adelaide, I was actually anticipating my exam results which will be out on her last day here. And now that the results are out, I am glad that I’ve passed and the most important thing is, I’M GOING HOME!

All the souvenirs that I’ve bought during my stay here were all brought back by my mum to Malaysia already. So… whoever yang tak tahan nak dapat souvenir, go ask from my mum! Hehehe…. But, one cheeky friend of mine actually asked me to get him something rather peculiar. Hey you (if you are reading this), I finally found my guts and walked into the shop and bought you the thing you wanted so much! LOL!!! M-sized correct?


Since I am so super duper free now, I’ve been hunting each and every shopping mall. Fortunately (or rather unfortunately), I found for myself some clothes and lots and lots of chocolates!



I will be heading to Melbourne next week where I’ll be meeting up with Jim, Uthes, Aishah, Dahlila, Gaafar and nevertheless, Chia Pei (and also Aaron). Its about time to celebrate Christmas. So fellas, let’s joy to the world with a brand new year! Cheerios!




6 comments:

Charlz said...

hohoho.. beh ask for that boxers wan ar??? wakakakkaka!!! XD I'll be heading to KL tomorow and report to work on Monday.. waaaa.. missing UTP edi.. i want holidays T_T

accidentally-in-love said...

like finally u updated! i was contemplating when seh!!

glad u had fun wif ur mum man!
cant wait to c u here in sg!:)

and dun forget my stuffs wich i left at the airport!
muahahahahahha!

Teo Teck Guan 张得元 said...

Congratulation for ur good result ah =) Hope to c u all soon.

KELVIN said...

AIL, my baggage might be too full too. I give it to Lee can or not?

Guan, kam siah! All thanks to Dinesh's 'great fall' at LH1. Muahahahaha..... and the cirit-biritness and also the enlightment! Oh yes! I had a good one here!

jim said...

ah yes of course. congrats again. and ill see you soon! holla back.

accidentally-in-love said...

uh? are u serious!? NOOOO!! i need my toner!! hahah

alah my stuff 2 kg ajer seh.. pls pls pls pls pls pls pls!!