Wednesday, February 27, 2008

sad goodbye

We came such a long way. 3 years passes by, and now that I realize, we have to bid goodbye. 3 of my best friends are going to Australia soon, and I will be left alone here. Now my kaki gossip also berkurangan ady. Sigh… Although at times we fought and quarrel, but that all makes our friendship even more special and realistic. Now that I am going to miss them, hopefully somehow they could still remember my name in years to come. To Dinesh, Ee Von and Kiang Fei, All the best, and I really meant it from the bottom of my heart.
My first encounter with…
Dinesh

I quickly know that he would click with me. Same size, similar attitude, same religion (half-half la) and same determination to study and get 4 flat. I mean, I just knew at that moment during MAS that he would be an important ally of mine at here. We went beyond that, we became best friends since then. For all these years, susah senang we went through together. I seriously told him that I do not know how to stay in this environment without him now. Yes I am sad, but I am also happy that he got this offer as he DESERVES it! Dinesh, be good!

Ee Von
My goodness! The first week she came with her burnet hair and I thought that she was a senior who failed a few subjects and taking back with us. Hahaha… We lasted not talking to each other until 1st year 2nd semester. She is someone to talk with when you are down. No doubt, she is also one of my best friend for we’d shared lots of tears and happiness together. Miss Nga, take care!

Kiang Fei
Fei Fei ar… I used to mistaken recognize him as Guan when we were in foundation. I didn’t dare to talk to him at that time as well cause my Mandarin is not that power like now ma. We share some common things like we are Jay’s fans, we don’t play DOTA and we are so darn cute and young looking! Hahaha… Fei Fei, don’t let anyone call you using that name EXCEPT me oo!

I am not going to continue or else tears is gonna roll down and down. Miss you guys lots! Cheers for you know me best!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

3 years later,we sama sama pergi tengok jay's concert ya,jay's fans!!!!! :P
yea,dinesh sms me yday and his msg was so touching...
ee voon too,she left few notes on my table b4 she left just nw....

definately will miss them alot...

pak agooz r,jgn sad ma,me n bear masih ada kat sini la,just tat x gossip wit u tat often la...and other frens ma...:)

KELVIN said...

Wa mana boleh tak sad... U and Pak Abbas always the together-gether. Then i ku ling-ling yat ko yan. Sigh... Maybe what Camelia said is true, I should get one gf soon. Hahaha...

Anonymous said...

dun find utp gf,find bm cha bo la...

Charlz said...

find, find!! Or nid me to kai siau ho lu some lengluis? =P kekeke~ wawawa.. ppl leave edi.. our batch tingal so few ppl (ppl that we acknowledge, that is =P) hehe

Anonymous said...

Why my photo so ugly one hah? Nvm la.Appreciated and will miss hamtaro. Jux know dinesh and azhar become BFF again. Haha