Wednesday, February 20, 2008

To fall the fall.

Yesterday was indeed a wonderful day (almost). I started my day with a breakfast session at USM. I’ve longed to go there since coming back to UTP. Then, I proceed to tutorials, lectures and that was it. It started raining at 7 p.m. but I insisted of going to the IRC to study for my quiz today. And so I did by walking there, not by motorcycle. On the way back from IRC, I have to pass through V3 where this long cement blocks pathway is located. For split seconds, it reminds me of Victoria Secret’s runway. I imagined Karolina Kurkova in front of me and Giesele Bunchen approaching me from my back. Nyeh nyeh nyeh… I walk on the runway and like I OWNED IT! At the end of the runway, I managed to even strike a few poses. (Thank God no one around! =O)

Then came the pathway down to V4, it was whether to take the stairs or the almost-bare hill down. Wanted to reach my room quickly, I took the hill way down. 1 step, 2 steps and off I got a free ride DOWN! I landed on my butt (and it still aches till now), with my jeans, shirt and bag filled with mud! (Thank God again no one was around =O) I quickly got up and went straight back to my room, praying in my heart that no one saw me! As I reached back to my room, then I remembered. “Ei, to fall the fall… YAY!!!!!!” I’ve got the sign for this semester! Good luck everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haiyo,kelvin oi,sometime alternative way is not the best la,can cause accident summore...:P berhati hati di jalan ya lain kali...hahahahaha,sorry to say but really funny la...jgn marah ya...:) luckily no ppl saw it,abo can be utp headline d...
yea,it must b a gud sign for u,sakit sikit nvm la....

Charlz said...

hahaha.. tu la, shotcut lagi! Kan dah free slide? =P kekeke today saturday i terus go cc to check ur blog ngahahaha!!!

Unknown said...

thank God for that!!! hopefully the effect of ur fall will manifest in our results!
btw dis is dinesh...
not de(space)an!!!