Friday, March 7, 2008

Daydream and Night Dream

Owh boy! I’ve been daydreaming and night dreaming all week long.


Daydreaming
As usual, as Dr. Azmi opens his mouth and gave us his broken-English-2-hours-lecture at Pocket D3, apa lagi? LOL! He was explaining something about plume and puff dispersion, something to do with toxic dispersion methods in air. He gave an example of Ammonia leakage dispersed in air by the plume method and that we should evacuate the plant immediately. Not only that, the first person who scented the leakage should also tell others to run. I was dreaming if let’s say, someone in front of Jim farted (plume dispersion), Jim will straightaway walked out of the class and before leaving he will say, “Please la Mr. *, do it somewhere else la! People, let’s evacuate!!!!” I was laughing to myself till I caught the lecturer’s attention. He asked me, “Yes you! Why is you laughing?” Oopss….


Night dream
Owh, this is once in a lifetime opportunity. I dreamt of my idol Wu Chun. He was ready to go to the gym, but he saw me alone at the corner (like always). Then he approached me and asked me, “Ah Boy, wanna go squash?” Then I told him, “I will say Ok if you say OK.” Then I wanted to get up (and woke up) to take my squash racket. Just to know that it was 8.45a.m. and just missed my 8.00a.m. class! Damn…


If only dreams do come true.



Oh ya Charlz, u still remember this pic down here? I would love to name it Dream Catcher.


Cheers fellas!

5 comments:

hui nee said...

kelvin oi,sooner or later i will be like you oso liao la,siao siao liao...:P

Jim said...

wu chun sounds like guan lol.

Charlz said...

everyday i see wuchun on guolin's monitor.. hahaha. he watch the drama now XD oh? dream catcher?? hahahaha.. you look damn evil in the picture wei.. haha! hmm.. ppl now midsem break edi ar?? aaaa.. i wish i got midsem break too.. wuu.. btw kelvo, i'm pbbly coming back again during the maulidur rasul weekend ^_^

hui nee said...

y wu chun sounds like guan???

KELVIN said...

Coz Guan always follow me go squash ma. Then hor, Guan is like my best heng dai ma. Hahaha... That's why Wu Chun lebih kurang sama as Guan lo. But, Wu Chun yeng a bit! Sorry ar Pak Hassan.