Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Woh oh... Wait a minute.

I was back at BM last weekend (but now at UTP already). It was also about time for me to get a haircut and hair treatment. And so I went again to this Loreal Paris Salon. That was only the 2nd time of me using their services there. The fella’s name who usually attend to me is Keith (I guess not his real name, tokok-tambah nia one). Lol… This thing takes like roughly about an hour or so. So, we began to chat.

Keith: R u still studying or working?
Kelvin: Studying, @ Ipoh.
Keith: Owh, i c. How old are you then?
Kelvin: 20 (in denial that I am supposed to be 21!)
Keith: Oiks, then we are of same age la? I am 20 also.
Kelvin: Har????
Kelvin (inner monologue): Damn, he is 20 and he is already working and earning money ady weh! I am still struggling to solve differential equations in Reaction Engineering. Sigh….

After washing my hair…
Keith: How you want your hair this time?
Kelvin: Actually ar, I think today I will do the hair treatment enough ady la. Next few weeks only I come for hair cut la (still cannot believe that he is younger than me).
Keith: Owh, ok la. Come and see me again la next time ya.
Kelvin: Ah…. Ok ok..

He is younger than me, and he is already working? My God! I felt like a bit paiseh to use his service also. Maybe next time should ask Max to do my hair instead of Keith. Hahaha… But kan, Keith really made my hair look like Wu Chun le. Damn yau yeng and something I never thought my hair could do. The trick according to Keith is, use clay wax (not normal wax) and hair spray. But too bad, both also I don’t have. Kuang kuang kuang…. Cheers!

8 comments:

Charlz said...

aduh.. wu chun pulak dah....

Kelvin! I wana announce that my favourite model is Miranda! XD I'm sure a big fan of victoria secret's like u wud noe who's that?? =P

KELVIN said...

Miss Kerr? Yeah I know her. But sorry la dear, I am a fan of Selita Ebanks! She rocks!!!!

And what's with ur sudden interest on her?

accidentally-in-love said...

its nt the age lah beb.. its the paper u get at the end.. qualification dok...;)

missing ya!

jim said...

ah, at least you have your
'happily ever after' ending with your hair stylist wei.

Anonymous said...

wei..wat kuang kuang kuang means??
everytime u "kuang kuang kuang"
look like wuchun??
dey, upload pic la then..aha..then we can see whether look like wuzhun anot..hehe :P

KELVIN said...

(AIL) Eh, what happened to Adel ar? Suddenly like hell pulak? 44 deg seh? Daging salai la...

(JIM) Happily ever after? Uh?

(Kareen) Kuang3 means like perli la. Actually i wanted to post up the pic, but the thing was, I was half nude in that pic. Then like very paiseh wanna upload la. Hahaha... Btw, I think I know ur boy. We are once friends u see.

accidentally-in-love said...

tell me abt it!

Jim said...

lol now you know what i mean? :P