Thursday, March 20, 2008

Its just another chapter of my life.

Now seriously, lately, I find it hard to get up in the morning. In class, my mind is like sailing on a cruise along the Caribbean. While waiting for class at Pocket D3 today, I even slept for 30 minutes or so in the waiting room while waiting for my lecture the next session.

I use Wu Chun as a medium to talk to and even dream of him sometimes. I watch many drama series and movies lately as well, although knowing that I have lots to do behind me. I am not doing that well in quizzes and tests. I lack focus in my projects. I dapau everyday to my room and eat in front of my laptop. My squash racket is still sleeping soundly in my cabinet.

I haven’t sharp my 2B pencil which broke last Tuesday. I haven’t wash my clothes. I found that cleaning the room alone is a bit tedious. I feel like I should call Keith cut my hair the other day, for now its freaking long and unorganized. I felt like no one is listening to me lately.

I found out that Gardenia buns are 10 cents more expensive now. I want to accept my intern offer in BM. I want to watch Selina and Lee Hong’s mv on that Hokkien song. I planned to go Euphonious alone this time. I miss Guan and pity him has to work till 11.30 pm today. I hate myself for not waking up early on Sundays and log on to meebo.

I wish someone would put their feet in my shoes, although it might be too big for them. Its 1.30 am and I am still wondering should I play Nicole’s Baby Love or Rihanna’s Umbrella. I kinda fell in love with Britney lately and I love her In The Zone album’s I Got That Boom! Boom!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME???

7 comments:

jim said...

something is wrong with you.

hui nee said...

eh,itu eupho hor,i bo say mai ki ma..aiyo,kesian ler go alone...we go visit guan again la b4 go for intern,miss gossiping with you guys b4 sleeping...

Charlz said...

hahahaha.. my man kelvo.. wat happen??? XD aiyoyo.. so kesian.. britney spears??? X_X nvm, i'll come back this weekend n u'll update me with all the music that i've lost touch with since the last time i was back! =P n i have a news that u'll choke and laugh at me too! tell u more when we meeet la den *wink* hehe

KELVIN said...

Jim, what is wrong with me?

Mak Teh, u all bo reply me ma ai ki bo? So, worst case scenario, I anggap u all tak pergi la. Mana I tau u all mau pi atau tak? Aiyoh... susah!

Charlz, u r coming back on the right time la bilis!

Jim said...

you are not talking. i am listening. :)

and seriously, something is wrong with you. whats with the low self esteem wei.

come one. buckle up. :)

Teo Teck Guan 张得元 said...

haloooo.... wat happen to u wei??? I think i should go bec one of the weekends to play squash v u lah. =)

accidentally-in-love said...

hot skin!