Sunday, March 30, 2008

Good Friday? No! Great Friday!!

This is definitely my best Friday ever since coming back to UTP. Besides thanking God it was finally Friday, I woke up pretty late to just skip my tutorials – one cancelled and one just don’t know whether its gonna be held or not. Then I went for my 10am’s lecture. When the clock strikes 12, I rushed out of pocket D and contacted Audrey. I really wanna get out of UTP that very moment, and I did get out in fact! Audrey called me for a lunch at IPOH. Lunch in Ipoh (me questioning myself)? Then Audrey said, ”Indian food!”. Hell yeah, count me in!!!!!

And so we had a joy ride to Ipoh and had a “3-kali-tambah-nasi” Indian cuisine, which only cost me about RM5. Dirt cheap isn’t it? We gossiped like always all the way from Ipoh back to UTP with our almost-to-explode tummies. Nyeh nyeh nyeh…. Oh my, that was a good one! Thanks Audrey!

When the night,
Has come,
And the moon is clear…

It was time for Euphonious 2008. Despite some idiots putting up some banners anti-Euphonious and flyers, guess what? Euphonious was, is and will always be a success! Right after Euphonious, we settled down and we had more food at Salam! It was a great day with the best food in town! I am so darn HAPPY!!!

- My hair yg tak menjadi last minute -

2 comments:

Charlz said...

Kelvo, the only time ur hair pernah menjadi is when u visit KEITH!! XP and pictures too shmall!!! cant see no farah.. daym~ wuuuu T_T

AUDREY said...

seems like every time I'm mentioned in your blog, surely berkaitan with food wan..

hehehe...

yeah... it was a great outing. Great food, great jokes and gossip, with a great bunch of friends.

:-)