Thursday, March 27, 2008

Stay grounded

Money? Cars? PSP? Branded stuff? Is that all what a human is worth? Seriously I was damn pissed with people who think in that way. One note for them who has already floating on cloud 9, remember where you came from. Stay grounded, for if you trip, at least we are still all on this same ground level.


Oh ya, I had an emo week.
Monday: Sep Pro 2 Test 1. Screwed up 1 question worth 10 marks! WTF???


Tuesday: PSLP Test 1 & 2. Dunno how to solve Test 2’s question. 14 marks GONE!!!! Came back to room just to realize that I locked myself outside. Beh, Chia Ming, Kenneth and I tried to break into my room from 10pm to 12am. (Thank you guys!!) One thing good is that at least I know my room is secured, very secured indded. And, I broke Jim’s hammer while trying to break into my room. Sigh…
Wednesday: Slept in a talk just to know that we had to do a summary of that talk at the end of the adjunct lecture! Sigh…

Thursday: Realized yesterday that there is a quiz tonight. The chapter included was last touched by me before mid-sem.

Friday: Que sera sera.

Cheers people!!


3 comments:

jim said...

LOL! that tiny hammer is not mine. its gabriels. :P you already have one ultra big one still want to use the tiny one? lol. anyways, thanks for buying again. :)

hui nee said...

haha,not bad ma,can improve the relationships with kawan kawan sekalian,apa salahnya lock urself outside for few more times...:P kuang kuang kuang...

Charlz said...

tgk tu? siapa jgk yg tolong dia dikala kritikal~ XP lagi lagi xdak roomate kat bilik~

ogah oh ogah,
aku tak mahu,
ho~ ho~ ho~

*wink* =P