Sunday, July 13, 2008

Have I stopped bloggin?


NO! I’ve just been ditabrak mobile aka met with an accident; and that’s why its been a while since I last penned down my last post. How am I? Terrible of course! I had my toe nail being pluck off its ‘socket’ and a few burn marks on my legs thanks to the exhaust pipe and few deep bruises all along my left and right legs. Sigh…
But after a 5 days break, I was back to work (my company’s colleague kinda misses me :-)) and just to know that I was not fit to walk for I’ve caused my toe continue to bleed and bleed and bleed…
Despite all those, at least I managed to terrify a few friends and they came swarming to my house, thinking I was partially dead. WHY? Caused I actually hit a 4-wheel-drive with my Honda Wave Motorcycle with a speed of 60 km/hr. LOL… Long live KELVIN! I’m still alive and like what Uthes said, my lazer-ness is still as sharp as always. Signing off, cheers

11 comments:

AUDREY said...

aiyo... kelvin, what happened to you. It's been a while since i had the time to blog and look at ppl's blog, so I thought "let's see whats kelvin been up to lately" and here i see this post that u kena tabrak mobil... haiyoyo... pls take care and get well real soon... and pls... be careful when driving!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Kelvin,r u alrite now? Really shock after reading this post. Do take care and hope you get well very very soon.:)

Anonymous said...

ditabrak mobil...finally u can use the word literally on urself. kidding la - get well soon k!
and thanks for blessing us all with the hope of good results!!!

hui nee said...

tats y la,dun kap lui or thinking ur ah chun while riding motor...u take 5 days break meh????i tot u thursday ki zho gang liao...

Jim said...

apa you! lol. hilang hilang suddenly ditabrak? aiyer.
i agree with nee nee.
dont kap lui lah. enough already la. :P

Anonymous said...

take care and get well soon!
dean

KELVIN said...

My dearly beloved fans,

I am now partially recovered and my toe nail is half way grown back. Thanks for your well-wishes. Take care and...

"berhati-hati di jalan raya, jangan mati sebelum raya"

=) Cheers!

Anonymous said...

oi currypuff! u ok o not? aiya...tke cre ok...mke sure u come bck to utp in 1piece..drive/ride safe..miss ya! ^_^

hui nee said...

wei,u shud hv answer our replies ONE by ONE!!! :p kuang3

Anonymous said...

aduhai, i felt shocked and surprised when i saw the list of comments. i shall not elaborate, hehe!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Thank God u're ok. :)
aiyoo..miss u ppl la! faster come back utp la and cure my boredom..me n marlene misses u so much!
p/s: i know why shocked dhinesh is shocked. ahaha :P is dhinesh going to be in aussie until he grads? :(