Saturday, August 9, 2008

My job ain’t glam enough.

I thought of buying a LV suitcase for my intern, at least I have a proper bag for such prestigious profession – ENGINEER. But I thank God I didn’t! My job ain’t that glamorous after all.

I thought there will be a professional internal meeting, BUT there was a departmental meeting conducted in Bahasa Melayu daily.
I thought there will be frequent meetings with customers, BUT the only time I went to meet customers, I got screwed from them!
I thought its gonna be 16 degrees Celsius in my office, I don’t even have my own table!
I thought there will be sexy ladies wondering in heals, merely Indonesian operators who are half way to dawn appeared before me!

Sigh… Oh and before I forget one last thing. 4 lettered words are of frequent usage at my company too!
%@^&!!!!!

4 comments:

Charles T said...

LOL!! sabar yer? hahaha lagi brape bulan je tu XD

Anonymous said...

hebat lar...kalah halliburton ur company!!!

hui nee said...

tats y la,shud come kl ma,more high heels ladies,air cond sure 16 degree,more LV bags..:P

Jim said...

lol kesian. :)
ah the four word thingee is like 'lahs' and 'bahs' here. haha. high five. gambate you. :)