Monday, September 29, 2008

Making Decision... The never ending story

Curry Mee or Nasi Lemak? I wonder in front of the 888 Kopitiam. At times, its hard to even make a simple decision like what to have for lunch. Finally, I chose to have nasi lemak, although all of my friends fancy the famous BM Curry Mee. But why did I chose to do that? Any good reasons? If I were to tell others, they will just laugh and ignore me. Perhaps, its also time to get some Curry Mee. Lunch time!

Of Black Ribbons and Silver Buttons,
His veins are deeply bruised...

6 comments:

Jim said...

dude, you are getting really transparent.. not. :P

AUDREY said...

Hahah... Jim, there are somethings that need not be transparent wan. Personal preference ba. And maybe sometimes there's need for some consideration coz someones 'meat' might be another person's 'poison'.

Hmm,tough choice oso between nasi lemak and curry. So, just decide what you like most at that point of time, need not be the same as everyone else :-)

Cheers

Jim said...

lol audrey, too serious too serious. ;P i think i know a wee bit how kelvin works. :)

AUDREY said...

haiyo... y everyone oso say I'm serious wan. I think need to be more playful already.

Charlz said...

/me looks at the stone directly referred to, then look around just in case the stone somehow reflected elsewhere :P

Anonymous said...

curry mee or nasi lemak?
*lost*