Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Egg Tarts

Sunday for me is waking up at 12, and wonder around shopping malls for the rest of the day. But I wonder if I can make myself useful this week. I woke up at 12, and I was quite reluctant to wake up. When Mak Teh called around 1, want it or not, I had to wake up. After a quick lunch, I decided to bake some egg tarts. The very last time I bake some was when I was at Adelaide, Australia. The recipe, as simple as the basic stuff you can reach at home:


Pastry
150 g flour
120 butter
1 egg
A pinch of salt

Custard
3 eggs
60g sugar
Vanilla extract
250ml milk (Make sure not from China)

Mix them well, and bake for 20 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius. The end products…Kelvinicious


6 comments:

Teo Teck Guan 张得元 said...

Look like not bad wor. Next time bake for me ya =P

hui nee said...

wei teach me bake.wa oso mau belanja my supervisor!!! :P

Charles T said...

OMG~ *salivate profusely* waaa.. Save for me!! Save for me!! p(>.<)q

Unknown said...

Muahaha... Sedap le?? I think it is more accurately called "Portuguese Egg Tarts". Nice..nice...

Mak Teh, you cook Maggi Mee for your supervisor la. U kan pandai masak mee je...

Eddy Khoo said...

Yo wads up man...
Nice food there

Anonymous said...

the egg tarts look devillishly delicious!! din know u can bake so well!