Monday, March 2, 2009

Menabrak Mobile The 2nd

It was 4.30 p.m. and I told Beh I'm getting off the IRC (library) and heading to the cafe to get my supposedly lunch (or drunch). After getting my motorcycle off the parking site, there was this UPM bus that was blocking my view. But since I was in the first gear, I was hesitate to stop. But I knew something could be wrong, SO WRONG!

A second or so later, I went BANGING on another motorcycle! KABOOM!!!!!


The other motorcyclist(Pak Guard I reckon) said, "Ya Allah...(Oh my God)!"

I smilled at him a lil bit, reverse my motorcycle, pushed in the 1st gear and CABUT!Lol....

I wonder whose fault was it? Me, the Pak Guard, or the BUS?? I'm ok, just some bruised hands. Drive safe fellas! =)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

u langgar pak guard ke kelvin?

Charles T said...

aiyoyo~ derlife moh safe-lee ma~ XD luckily u escaped with minimal injuries >.<

hui nee said...

kesian pak guard tu..:S

ee langgar lari!!!!

Jim said...

>.< aprakla kelv. kasi itu motoh ah, itu motoh ah, kasi kawal baek baic bah.

KELVIN said...

Yesh! I langgar lari a Pak Guard. Hehe... I guess I must be too eager to grab sth to eat from USM, that I went to fast and went straight to langgar him. Hehe...

Sesiapa yang anti-Pak Guard, I've done some justice for u guys!!

Charles T said...

Hail Kelvo~~ Haill KELVO!!! XO heheehe

Anonymous said...

ya rabbi! for the second time..if u fall, we get good grades. so if u ditabrak mobil, got any good effects ar???

p/s jim, pls stop using 'bah' ok! u were only in sabah for 8 friggin months for crying out loud!!!!!!!!!!