Saturday, March 14, 2009

Saturday (14th March 2009)

One word to sum my life today, HIAO! Woke up late this morning, thus missed Ah Beh’s talk at Pocket D2. Then headed to IRC with Guan around 9.30 am. At the back of my mind, I was consistently thinking of my Ipoh trip later. After a short nap, 4 of us headed to Jusco. Giordano was having this “Buy 1, Free1” sale. What else? Hentam lar… Inspired by Adam Lambert’s (American Idol) Black and White, I got myself two new tees. Hehe…

Big Apple was next...

Then dim sum…

Finally, thong sui…

Oh ya, before entering UTP, we even stopped by the main gate to see a herd of Kerbaus crossing the road. What the heck, but it was FUN!

4 comments:

Charles T said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charles T said...

Aduh.. bole pulak.. aku tersilap tulis komen. haha

wei, upload more pictures ma.. mana dimsum n thongsui?? :P

hehehe

Anonymous said...

what talk did bear give??????????

accidentally-in-love said...

OMG!! dnuts!! I wan lah can?

Btw, add me on fb la.. I have been waiting.. i could not add you.. Apparently, you need to b invited...
*confused*