Sunday, July 26, 2009

Week 1: Disastrous!

I knew something was very wrong with me last week. For start, I was quite reluctant to come back to UTP. I thought that was pretty normal. But then, things just got worse from there. My first day of class was BORING to da max!

Tuesday really tested my patience and I was left wondering for a moment, is life a masquerade competition or some sort of that kind?

I attended a talk by this Career Advisory Unit on Wednesday. Seriously speaking, I am not that ready to work le…

When I woke up on Thursday, I started coughing – dry cough. After meeting with my lecturer, about 9pm, I headed to the UTP clinic. My gosh! There was like a bunch of suspected H1N1 students there, WITHOUT MASKS ON!!! I had a quick scan with the doctor and she said its just normal cough. So I came back and took the medicine.

Friday morning, it was raining quite heavy and I was too weak to get up from the bed. I did not have any aunce of energy to even walk to the toilet, and I had to go to my 9am’s class by motorcycle under the rain. Sigh… I decided to head home to BM at the same day, following Uthes. As soon as I reached home, I could barely walk. My dad insisted me to get a medical checkup but me and ‘hospital’ don’t do that well. So my bro sent me to a clinic instead. The Dr told me…

“Its kinda like a cough viral that attacks your whole body. That’s why you felt aches at some parts of your body. The reason for being tired…perhaps you overdosed the cough syrup!!!”

Owh yeah, did I mentioned I drank the cough syrup straight from the bottle. The instruction says, “2 sudu teh”. LOL!!!

So I screwed up my 1st week. Fingers crossed, hopefully 2nd week will be better. Cheers!

4 comments:

AUDREY said...

hope u get well soon and hopefully that week2 will be better for u too. :-)

mee kee said...

get well soon
=)

accidentally-in-love said...

Haha Alamak kel... tell u the truth i do that too.. Drink strait from the bottle instead haha. Especially when I am too lethargic to wash the spoon latas. haha

a few days more to my convo!!

KELVIN said...

Thanks aud and miki. I am recuperating. ;)

AIL, seriously I am so freaking lazy to wash that lil spoon after medicine also. But hey, dangerous seh... How was Perth?