Sunday, August 2, 2009

Week 2: Waiting to go back.

As I was recuperating back at UTP, I somehow felt that the campus will be closed for the following week. How did I know? By the number of friends I knew who are having cough (including me), flu (even Arnold got quarantined), fever (Uthes pny case la nih!) and sore throat, I knew that the campus will be closed.

As week 1 and the rest of the previous semester break, week 2 was filled with my FYP meetings with Mr. Khor. The rest? Sat in the IRC for the air-cond and skipping dinner. Sigh…

Now that it is confirmed that UTP is closed for a week (and now that I am not sick anymore), at least I can go eat now. Just a question, the late Yasmin Ahmad has always been put responsible to produce Petronas’ Seasonal Ads, so who is going to direct this coming Merdeka’s? Hopefully its as good as hers. Cheers peeps!

No comments: