Monday, July 9, 2012

Its not a break (II)

So the company decided to rent a whole ferry to ourselves. But the one single thing after yesterday’s event was that, we do need an event planner in the next whatever event. Handling 150 adults and 50 over kids proves to be overly tiring, especially the “working” committee comprises of only 5 of us! The other “idle” committee members are merely idle through the whole work process and got themselves a brand new t-shirt. Yippie (nuh)!!!



Never have I thought that these ferries can actually ride below the Penang Bridge, of which we did. Crossing under the bridge, cruising along the Esplanade and then finally back to the Butterworth wharf, it was all over within 4 hours.

But the worst thing was that, I had to return to work immediately after the outing. And I thought I was so fortunate when I saw Dinesh was online in Lync. He was apparently moving his stuff from level 24 to 18 (turun pangkat). And he reminded me this:

“If you xde, the company can find a new fella in 1 minute
but if u xde, can ur mom n dad find another son?”

True rite?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

a very good reminder.thanks taikor for sharing.

KELVIN said...

Kan taikor? That Dinesh is the best Oprah I can find around KL.

Unknown said...

uncle rili pandai la!!!