Wednesday, July 11, 2012

C&P

I know, and I clearly remember that we use to condemn one of our uni-friend that he foolishly (and consistently) copied and paste internet resources into assignments without any further alteration. We told him (or rather just gossiped around) that if he really wanted to make copy and paste legal, use lah citation! Damn, he was such a fool back then!


 Since last week was well spent for the ferry outing, this week’s documents on my table top were slowly piling up. Then only to know that I have one task left to be done before 5 p.m. today – design a freakin’ banner for the sports competition this Sunday. Since such banner require 2 days to be printed, I was rushing to at least design something out from Visio for them. Worst case, today was also packed with meetings and engagement session. So I started drafting…



And then translated into png…



So where should I place the citation uh since this is a pure C&P crap!

3 comments:

Jim said...

job sounds fun!

hui nee said...

design banner oso under ur JD ke?

KELVIN said...

Jim, I always felt that all jobs are fun. Its just the bosses that made it pure shit! LOL.

N, its called PSPH. Pau sua, pau hai.