Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My Breakaway

Work and my job had taken a “life” outta me for the past 2.5 years. I felt extremely reluctant to even go for a short trip out of Penang. But then, out of no where, Hui Nee suggested for a meet up session at Malacca last June. Since then, I started to re-blog, learned to take things a bit slow, read a book or two, meeting new people and most importantly just remember to breathe. I remembered, I need a life too.


This time around, my cousin sister said its about time to return to Hat Yai, Thailand. So we did, and mind if I mention that it was with 9 other AUNTIES! LOL!


I said YES, someone else said NO!

The morning monks : They lined up every morning at the wet market, and passer by or even stalls owner will offer food to them. In return, they chant some prayers, for well-being I supposed.

 The choices of stuffs you have at Hat Yai is SO SO MUCH!


 In a way, the peeps of Siam is clever in creating value out of something normal.

I thought that chestnut was roasted with tar, its COFFEE BEANS LA!!!

This coconut ice - cream with glutinous rice is HEAVEN! 


 Seafood is in abundance and dirt cheap!


Souvenirs for him, for her and you! You know who you are...



I bought a bag for myself, worth RM200. Well initially before bargain OF COURSE. After discount, hahaha... only RM80!

More to come, more to come! Fingers crossed. I love it this way.