Friday, December 28, 2012

Be Inspired

It is quite easy to be inspired, actually.


It is just a matter either do we have the time to really observe what is surrounding us. If you look carefully (instead of seeing meticulously), you may find the wonders of life just sitting right in front of you.

Had some time to browse through (quickly enough) the newspaper today and found these topic to be quite interesting and also, well, relate-able to myself.



Do I agree, do I not agree? I don't really know. But what is evident is that, I left my blog unattended for quite sometime before I've got the "will" to re-blog. However, I found that writing (despite my poor choices of words and proof-reading), somehow release me from all the non-sense of work. Till I find something else better to do, perhaps, I will just stay to blogging. Cheerios!


No comments: