Thursday, December 27, 2012

It Was A Decent Christmas

Yes, it was such a decent Christmas. Besides being stuck in the jam for 4 hours before reaching the Penang island, this was such a simple yet meaningful Christmas.

As we reached my aunt's home, I started doing what I do best!




Then my cousin sister and I headed to our grandparent's tomb. The fact that I was being reminded of "life" just a few days ago, I just can't help myself from feeling a bit sad.

And of all days, I slept around 8.30 p.m. on Christmas Eve! Too sleepy I supposed, but yes, I really needed that long hours of sleep.

Christmas presents this year were, well, very much anticipated as I did asked for what I need.


But what I really wanted for Christmas was still....



And did I mentioned, breakfast was scruptious!!!!

No comments: