Saturday, January 5, 2013

Are You Free On This Sunday?

Yes, I am. But please, I am going off for a long getaway tonight, so that means I could not make it by tomorrow morning.

Plus, dreaming of Australia yesterday was a pure pleasure. Its a calling I would say. Just that this "dream" will have to wait till my next paycheck comes in.

Apparently according to Valentino, green and earthy tone is the next "in" colour for the year 2013, not military green though. So, bergaya-lah saya pagi-pagi buta today to work.



And yes, I got myself a "man-bag" that caught some suspicious thoughts of many few. Its merely a bag, made to look like a tote. Ok what?



Was cruising through this channel this morning. Nice, slow, old songs...



So am I free this Sunday? I am thinking of getting myself a spa treat. See lah how first...

No comments: