Monday, January 7, 2013

The Monday Drama

Broke my tooth yesterday. So, I had to skip a wedding dinner. My mother had to ride on a neighbour's car.

So what did I do?

Haha... Watched the annual 27th Edition of Juara Lagu. For the past 3-4 years, I had not been a fan. But this year's songs were very much my taste!


Results that I agree and don't quite agree.

Juara Lagu 27th Winner

Terukir Di Bintang (Yuna) – Yuna Zarai
Agreed! Well deserved and the rendition by Aizat was very Merci Beucoup ala P. Ramlee. Refreshing indeed.Plus, that cup of coffee looks tempting.



Juara Lagu 27th 1st Runner Up
Idola (Azlan & The Typewriter) – Audi Mok & Azlan
I was hoping for Stacy's Pelangi Senja.

Juara Lagu 27th 2nd Runner Up
Ku Akui (Hafiz Suip) – Ajai
My first time listening to this song, and it gave me chills. Very Kris Dayanti's Menghitung Hari and Siti Nurhaliza's Kau Kekasihku. Why? Well, because it was composed by Ajai, and so does the other 2 songs mentioned earlier.

Persembahan Terbaik
Teman Pengganti (Black & Malique) – Malique
GIVE ME A BREAK! R u serious??? I would say, it should had been Bedroom Sanctuary's Lagu. That scene when that mad guy cut off those strings of balloons were pure joy!



Vokal Terbaik
Ku Akui (Hafiz Suip)
YES! YES! YES!
 



So I headed to the dentist this morning and it cost me a pain in the wallet (and my whole mouth!). Oouch...   But this Monday drama is the least of what the week has installed for me! Cheerios!

No comments: