Saturday, June 29, 2013

A (Long) Journey Back to UTP

It has been almost 3 years since I left UTP and entered this world called WORK-Life. But one thing is for sure, every single time if I have a chance to pass by UTP, I will take some time to reflect on what I have achieved thus far, and simply just to be grateful of all these blessings in life. I really can't ask for more than what I have now.

Last weekend we had our Northern Region inter-OPU Sports Carnival. Last year I was just an "observer". This year around, I took part in bowling tournament (as if I know how to bowl!).



The bowling tournament was held at Meru, right after Jelapang. Was so surprised how fast developed that area is today. When we returned to UTP, I was cordially "requested" to be the emcee with another colleague of mine. True what my ex-boss used to say, "When you are ready, opportunity becomes your luck". I've never had the chance to emcee during my days in UTP. So I geared up myself, collected my composure, and just went for it!


Since I drove to UTP, I went exploring UTP again. Nothing much changed, same old. Remember this girl? Her real name, if I remembered correctly was, Nguyen Thi Minh Anh. Now she is Jessica, and owned a modelling company based at London. So what? I owned a haute couture fashion line based in Italy and I don't see my face anywhere in the IRC???? LOL!




This gate was the original gate of entry to UTP before the main gate was ready. And we used to walk all the way from V6 to this gate which was like Le Tour de France on foot!


Its already the end of June and I have done nothing much for myself just yet. Perhaps July...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe next time play bowling in Jakarta?