Sunday, July 7, 2013

Running on Jet Fuel

To tell you the truth, this past week has been quite busy but yet exciting to da max! I was supposedly flown to "somewhere" from the 1st till 5th of July. Last minute changes, it was cancelled cause it was extremely cold down under now. Oooppsss.... too much!

So I was rescheduled to go for an audit session at Sepanggar Bay, Kota Kinabalu. The last I've been there was 2 years ago. Its so good to be back there where work are so much more relaxed and toned down. Believe me, it was utterly easy going over there. Just look at what my ex-boss is doing early in the morning...


And there is no need to explain about the glorious seafood (and dirt cheap too)...


Tanjung Lipat famous for its Chicken Wings Berlipat.



And the view from my hotel room was spectacular! In exact opposite to Pulau Gayah.


And all of those excitement came to a stop when I had to rush back to Penang to organize a HSE campaign for my fellow staffs.



And realized that its going to be fasting month soon, where Hari Raya would be a month's time from now, equals working on Hari Raya! Pffff.....



Till then, OK Bah Kalau Kau...

No comments: