Monday, July 15, 2013

A Love Letter to Carl Zeiss

Dearest Carl Zeiss,

By this 23rd July, it will be a year since we last met. I know you are now at a place where eternity is something that you can just buy from 7-eleven (makes no sense at all).

Let me let you know that I do miss you, tremendously. But a year without you has been horrifying and so so sad. What more your friend, Ms. Blackberry, who is supposedly a smartphone is not smart after all in taking photos. I caught her having an affair with Mr. Facebook lately too. What a bee-yotch!

I miss you, that is for sure.

Then last Sunday, I suddenly had an "Ah-ha" moment - Why not I marry your sister? She is hot black, and you know what they say about black rite? Once you go black, you will never go back! I'm finally in love again and love shall be my next endeavor.  Don't get me wrong, I still miss you. Just that this hunger for self vainess is finally reaching to its limit! Her beautiful name sounds a bit similar to your - Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar. So everytime I caress her, I will remember you. Cool rite? I met her from her Friendster page : http://www.sony.com.my/product/dsc-tx30

You are truly to be missed, but it is time for me to move on. Remember this, I still miss you.

Love,
Kelvin

If you don't get it, its OK. Perhaps you should read from the previous post:
http://kelvin-nivlek.blogspot.com/2012/07/rip-carl-zeiss.html

No comments: