Sunday, July 21, 2013

What's Life After All?

Uncertainties. Excitement. Going with the flow...

I had a very rare "ah-ha" moment last week. I suddenly remembered when did I most had 'life' in my life. That was, years ago when I was doing my internship at Guppy. Though work was tough, but I still had time to hang out with buddies, doing the most bizarre stuffs and venturing into new stuffs we had never tried before.

Then came in an invitation by a colleague on last Wednesday morning, "Hey, let's go for movie tonight, 10.30PM". At first, I was like, "R u crazy? 2moro no need work ah?" But then, I went...

That was the first movie I've watched in cinema since James Bond, not Skyfall but Quantum of Solace!!!

Remember my colleague who gave me that Roti John paste? Well, she offered me a job last week. To become a Roti John maker for a day. Since I've got nothing to lose on a Saturday evening, I said, why not?




The lady in pink is the nicest colleague you can ever find. So for me, life goes on, but definitely with a bit more flavour last week.

No comments: