Saturday, September 14, 2013

Melbourne Revisited 2013

It has been 6 years since I've last visited Melbourne, Australia in 2007. That remains still one of the best moments in my life!



Rumours start swirling around sometime around July when my GM's secretary started asking for a copy of my passport. I know it will lead to something good, but just wasn't sure that it was that 'good'. But this trip is purely work - no fun at all! It was my first overseas trip with my new camera. So, let thy eyes feast with the following photos!















Being the photographer is no fun at all, cause not much of my own photos are taken. Sigh... The highlight of my visit was that I managed to locate my favourite ice-cream stall - Il Dolce Fredo that serves Roche flavoured ice cream. Satisfying to da max!

1 comment:

Jim said...

i remember that ice cream shop.