Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Deepavali & All Souls

Should you have not known me enough, then i guess you should be reading this post again. I am indeed a believer.

Well it was rather difficult this time around as Deepavali and All Souls coincide on the same day. So the plan was, let's settle the Deepavali prayers at home early in the morning, and move to Penang Island for All Souls' Blessing of the Tomb by 10 a.m.. For the interest of those who are not aware of All Souls, its a day to visit the tomb of our loved ones to say prayers and be thankful of their love and presence. Its just similar to Qin Ming.

So...the drama (and works) begins.




Dad has the honour of breaking the coconut!


Then off to Western Road, Penang.



The tomb of my grandfather, whom I've never had the chance to meet, and my late grandmother whom we had lost 3 years ago.


It was indeed a 'colourful' celebration.


No comments: