Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I've changed my family name

Please take note. I have officially changed my surname from Yew to Liang. Nyeh nyeh nyeh... Since coming to Australia, I have lots of different names. Here's a few:

Kelvin Yew Kean Liang (Original)
Kean Liang Kelvin Yew (according to English way)
Kelvin Yew Kean Liang Yew (My uni's official name)
Kelvin Liang (My email account for webmail)
Kelvin Yew Kean Yew (My ID card's name)
Liang,Kelvin Yew Kean (Attendance Sheet's Name)

So? I have to go from department after department to change my name. Finally, I've learnt the correct way of putting my name.

Family Name: Liang
First Name/Given Name: Kelvin
Middle Name: Yew Kean

Thus, it will only appear Kelvin Yew Kean Liang. Fiuh.... It took me 3 days to do that! Thank God my name was not Kelvin Yew Kean Liang Yew Boon Chuan! Nyeh nyeh nyeh... *wink *wink

6 comments:

jim said...

hello mr liang kelvin!

kita serupa weh!

mr jim chua. lol.

Anonymous said...

eh,if ur surname change to "liang",then the another yew ma no more ur "heng dai"....=P jokin jokin...

accidentally-in-love said...

hahaa KLAKA!!

eh my name was put as
ABDUL RAHMAN, Nurhidayah

but hana's name was put as
NURHANA, ZAINAL

do i need to change then??
mmm... dun wan them tinking me name is abdul rahman....but isit neccessary?

KELVIN said...

(JIM) Jim Chua... Sounds so rite. I dunno why. Better ma like that. Kekekeke...

(Mak Teh) Heng dai or no heng tai, wa em chai!!!

(AIL) Hey, u better change. Or else ur results and transcripts and even your scroll will have the same name!

Anonymous said...

lu em si kak e heng dai liao meh????

KELVIN said...

Wa ka e heng dai, tapi e beh kah wa heng tai bo, wa em chai ma... Aiyoh, Mak Teh! Wa kah lu heng dai enough la. Lol =) Kita kan Key Poh Gang ma... Make sure that the gang is still going on ah!