Sunday, August 5, 2007

Mr. Liang goes to the beach



It was finally time for the beach, Glenleg. The visit was organized by the PETRONAS SOUTH AUSTRALIA’s Club (PETSA). We were introduced to the other scholars and yes, we had FUN! It was sunny and breezy today. What a nice day for a trip to the beach. All those scholars decided to play volley ball and Frisbees. Me? Apa lagi, photo shoot by the beach lar… Nyeh nyeh nyeh…

She sells seashells by the sea-shore…
And he sells nothing by the sea-shore…
But I saw no pretty chicks in bikinis. Never mind lo, I find my way out. Here’s what I found!

Undeniably, it was a beautiful day and I enjoyed it to the max! Living life without stress is the key to success. Every week go visit a place, and you will definitely be fit for classes. Next weekend, Port Adelaide awaits. Btw, guess what I'm gonna bring back for u guys as souvenirs. She sells seashhhhhhh.........

6 comments:

Teo Teck Guan 张得元 said...

U go there n find sexy one lah. Dun come bec n rebut v me lah...=)

KELVIN said...

Guan guan... We all best friends ma. Give me one la...

jim said...

aww you gonna get us seashores? lol!
eh, guan ah! i want one too!
nice leh at least you go to the beach already! why didnt play volleyball leh?

Anonymous said...

ah guan everyday change partner 1,so kelvin u go grab 1 from aussie la,tat guan wont simpan 4 u de..=P
u buy seashells for us r???

KELVIN said...

Seashells also ok what! Never mind, I'll find one of my own girl after I have a permanent job! Hahaha... U all puppy love nia one all. I want a serious one! Hahahaha....

Charlz said...

wahahahaha~~ vr vr funny la u posing-sakan kat beach.. the pic with 3 kelvins is so darn kewl!! ^+^