Tuesday, August 7, 2007

7-8-07

Its raining out there tonight. Perhaps, it should rain a little in my heart today. What's today’s date? 7th August 2007, exactly one month after I said goodbye to my parents and a few great friends at the Penang Airport. I could not control my tears from flowing down to my cheeks. And I still remember Mak Teh laughing at me cause she thought that I am gonna be strong and not gonna cry. Too bad, I did cry.


On the night flight to Adelaide, my heart was filled with regrets!
If just I did not take this offer.
If just I continued to study at UTP this semester.
If just I could go to Queensland instead.


The first few mornings when I woke up, I felt like reaching for my baggage and hail a bus to the airport and go home. NOW, HOME!!! But, I learn to be stronger than that! Although, I constantly dreamt about home and yes, my bed at UTP, I kept telling myself, “…its only 6 months, 6 months…”

And now, its 5 months left. I can smile from ear to ear now. To celebrate my anniversary here, I had lunch at the Mayo Café at my uni. There was this offer going on, “Tight Ass Tuesday.” Yup, ass! Lol… Here people very open one! Chicken Snitzel with Chips for $5.50.


I was more than happy and I guess I will have to appreciate each and every minute I’m on this piece of land. Cheers!

6 comments:

jim said...

*jim high fives*

4 more months kelv. 4.

and what tight ass tuesday? lol. gotta wear tight undies to eat them chicken izzit? =P

Charlz said...

tolcha time will fly by fast~ ^+^

Anonymous said...

haha,i still rmb i laugh at u..=P luckily i din go hantar u coz sure i will cry wit u ei...=P
yala,5 months very fast ei la..then we go to cuti cuti malaysia again...

accidentally-in-love said...

ya lah 2 4 months only lah!
And i noe exactly how u feel!!!!

atleast u only have 4 mths left.. haix..

God help us..

KELVIN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KELVIN said...

(JIM) No la. It was supposed to spell "Tight as Tiesdays". But they tukar a bit lor. No need tight underwear la.

(Mak Teh) Ya lo, u dare laugh at me somemore. i sakit hati lo that time. Eh, faster plan the cuti2 msia oo.

(AIL) Stay cool and stay cute. I always believe things are gonna get better. Behold my friend... =)