Monday, July 23, 2012

RIP Carl Zeiss

I know he is already dead like thousand years ago, but my very own “Carl Zeiss” passed away last Saturday, while I was enjoying myself at the Bon Odori annual show at Penang.


He was a very dear friend of mine since 2007 (one heck of an expensive friend too). The cause for his death - Alzheimer. He accompanied me through the ups and downs of life and captured only the most appealing side of myself (though I have to admit that sometimes Photoshop comes into action also).

I was taking some photo of the majestically lighted Penang State Town Hall when he started to tremor non-stop, like a gas detector. And very soon after that, he just went on blank, total darkness! So I guess, I will need a very new friend soon. Perhaps, Nikon or Canon. Hehe…

Sunday? It was like a back to memory lane visit (again!).




But again, life goes on.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yorrrr i ingat siapa, camera horrrrr...

KELVIN said...

Si lo... ke lian nia..