Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Sports Crap!

One word - CRAP! Full of them from 7am till 9pm. I had quite a disastrous Sunday. Reason being? Well no. 1, I've stopped "sporting" like 2 years ago (and I know its a good time to start back). Second and the most irritating one - heck, that 'guy' was bossing me around yesterday at the sporting venue. Third, its SUNDAY LAH!!!




Total frustration like a relief valve waiting to POP! I was just trying my luck as I didn’t even know the rules for carom till the competition starts.


But as the week moved on, things were definitely getting brighter. To start of with, 6 Supervisors from Sabah drop by at Penang for a visit. They reminded me of that song Anak Kampung by Jimmy Palikat.

Tiada keretaku bawa kau jalan – jalan,
Rumah pun tiada, ada pun bapa punya,
Apalagi belanja mau bayar berian,
Kawin sama kamu…



Ok bah kalau kau!

Heading to Lumut tomorrow for a meeting and thus, the only one thing that is playing in my mind right now is… KON LOU PAN MIEN at the Tronoh market! Nice nice…

No comments: