Monday, July 29, 2013

Miracles Do Happen


Miracles do happen, but it depends on how you 'perceives' it. That's another Ah-Ha moment that I've received this week.

My aunt and cousin dropped by for a visit yesterday after the morning mass at St. Anne's sanctuary. Owh yeah, its St. Anne's feast last weekend. I attended the candle lighting event on Saturday night itself, with heaps of people that you can barely walk. If you are wondering who is St Anne, she's the mother of Virgin Mary, the grandmother of Lord Jesus. Also knows as Saint Anna in some places. She is known to have kind heart and healing power. For me, I prayed to a better person, and help me to help others while I'm looking for success for myself.



My aunt continued her story of felling down at a market in India she'd recently visited. According to her, it was so painful that she was limping her way to church. During one of the prayers, the Priest said out loud, there's a person whose leg is suffering in pain. Worry not, the Lord is healing that person just right now. And I guess you guys should know how the story went. Miraculously, her leg was OK the day after. She added, miracles do come to a person in so many different ways, it depends on how you perceive it. Very true indeed. 

In fact, if you've ever read the book The Secret from Rhonda Byrne, you can learn on how miracles are created, by YOURSELF.

Great week to come!

No comments: