Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Mid Life Crisis - Came A Little Early

FACT: Though most of the times I spend my hours working, I have NOT once felt lonely. But things are about to change.

There were times where I just started my car and wondered around, without knowing where to go and what to do. I mean, what the heck am I supposed to do after leaving work at 9PM? Its too late to go anywhere and plus, too tired. So I tried my best to leave early from work, but then where to go again?

Planned to go for movie this week (Percy Jackson and Despicable Me), but then suddenly had to move to Kuantan for a training. FTW! Rosak plan...

Am now sitting (alone) at KLIA waiting for my flight at 10PM later. And yes, it reminds me that we've got 2 more hours of waiting (alone).

Seriously, I felt like a 22 years old uni-boy who is under a cold war with his roomie (again)!

One word - BORING!

No comments: