Friday, August 16, 2013

World Class Duets

I am sooo sooo into 'Just Give Me A Reason' by Pink and Nate Reuss lately. Its like my midnite cravings before sleep, I just have to have it! Seriously people, that is one-of-a kind duet and undeniable powerful vocals by both singers.


And of course over the years, just a handful of great duets are being produced. I can name you a few (in my personal opinion though).

Bagaikan Sakti by M Nasir and Dato' CT Nurhaliza is just - SPECTACULAR. I remember watching the snippet of the video clip, and would long to wait for another snippet being aired on local tv stations. I mean let's face the fact, even Muara Hati (Dato' CT Nurhaliza feat Hafiz) does not have that 'uumph' that Bagaikan Sakti posses.


Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat's lucky is another great duet ever recorded.


But still, the best duets of all time would be my personal duet with my fellow roomie in the song, That Thing You Do!
http://kelvin-nivlek.blogspot.com/2007/11/promise.html


LOL...

No comments: