Tuesday, August 20, 2013

The Hamt@RO State of Mind

Right, some revision perhaps today. This is Hamtaro (ム太郎) - a japanese manga hamster character.


This on the other hand, is Hamt@RO:


Why was I called (or even equated to) Hamtaro? Well you see when I was in campus, I had this bed sheet that was made of Hamtaro characters. Hence, one of my fellow friend decided to just call me Hamtaro! When I started this blog, I simply named it Hamt@RO Me.

Similarities between myself and Hamtaro would be:
1. Cute
2. Cute
3. Cute-ness like oh-mi-gosh!!!

Disclaimer: Vainess in action on first gear kicking in!

No but really, the similarities of myself and Hamtaro would be that I enjoy sleeping (who doesn't anyway??), love listening to music and love taking photos. Speaking of which... taking photos and camera would be my new found love.

More great "clarity" to come! Cheerios!



No comments: