Saturday, August 24, 2013

That One Day Trip

My BFF will usually (sarcastically) say that I travel like the Queen of England. Why so? Because I love to do day trip for my business travel. I leave Penang to any location early in the morning, and leave from that location back to Penang at the same day. Me, Penang...unbreakable.

Dropped by KLCC yesterday for a short meeting with my boss. By now, I think the world should know that I will be away to Australia, Melbourne for a week next month. It was a mere 30 minutes meeting with him about the details of the Australia's trip. Its no vacation though! The meeting ended around 10.30-ish, and I had nothing to do after that.

So, I dropped by my favourite spot in KLCC - Kinokuniya.


I seriously don't know when did I developed the habit of reading. The shity thing about Penang is, even MPH does not have some of the books that I crave. And, after about an hour of 'shopping', I traveled to Melaka. Yes, MELAKA!

Long trip there, and visited the Melaka terminal for about 2 hours or so, then then I headed straight to KLIA.

Met up with 2 BFFs there and we have quite a lot to catch up among us, and of course the main 'dish' was gossiping lah... The takeaway message from our so-called 'discussions' was, remember you've got life to live with. Work is not the only thing you need. Work-life balance lah...

Tired, but fulfilling indeed.

Owh yeah, have you noticed that my photos are extra 'clear' recently?


Damn I looked fly!!!!! Well, that's because....


Hihi... Life oh life!

No comments: