Monday, August 12, 2013

This Is How A Friendship Ends

I can't remember his name. He was a Chinese guy, who was our facilitator for our orientation program when we first joined the company. He loves to relate stories to all of us, lessons learnt as he calls it.

There is one specific story that I've learnt from him.


And I quote...

"Guys, you should take a relationship or friendship like stacks of eggs. The more you know that person, the more stacks of eggs you carry. But eggs are so fragile that it can be easily broken, and so is relationships. Give space to each other, know your boundaries and learn to live by yourself without depending too much on the other person. You will see, that these stacks of eggs will last forever."

I am facing a turmoil friendship as of now but I know I can definitely handle this better than before. Just that, its consuming me just a little too much. Leaving for Kuantan tomorrow, let's just hope things will be better when I return back to Penang.


No comments: